Raise your glass in your own wedding style!
Never one to conform, the Signature Bride taps into her fun loving spirit to create her own fun bridal table touches, including her drinkware!
• Toast to love with “Something Brewed” in your personalized British Beer Pint Glasses with your names and a fun design.
• Give custom Mason jar glasses to the bridal party! The handles make sipping and dancing much easier for the bridesmaids and groomsmen, and their engraved names will keep everyone drinking from their own glass!
• Because everything tastes good with rum, create a signature wedding drink and name it a la Brangelina. Here’s a simple recipe for rum punch created for bride Kristin and groom James: The Krames!
Krames Rum Punch
Makes 4 cocktails
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1/2 cup white rum
• 1/4 cup dark rum
• 1/4 cup lime juice (fresh)
• 1/2 cup pineapple juice
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• Mix all ingredients together.
• Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
• Serve with ice and garnish with an orange wedge.
Are you serving a signature drink at your wedding? Tell us all about it with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!